This episode of InConversation features Louise Kiely, one of Ireland’s leading casting directors. She graduated from University College Cork with a Degree in Law. Lousie then trained at The Gaiety School of Acting. She was an actor for a short period before setting up Louise Kiely Casting in 2005 and has since cast a number of up-and-coming Irish actors in successful films, including Jack Reynor in What Richard Did, the BBC series Quirke as well as the Irish casting on Ripper Street and The Sea.
InConversation is an ongoing series of personal interviews with people working across the many aspects of the Irish filmmaking industry.
Follow InConversation on twitter @InConversation1 & like on Facebook
Subscribe to the Film Ireland RSS feed
Subscribe on Stitcher
- March 10, 2015 InConversation with Grainne Humphries
- June 29, 2017 InConversation: Noel Quinn
- November 19, 2014 InConversation with Shimmy Marcus
- October 28, 2014 InConversation with Emer Reynolds
- July 2, 2014 Introducing ‘InConversation’
- January 24, 2015 InConversation with Nick Ryan
- July 21, 2014 InConversation with Lenny Abrahamson
- March 23, 2015 InConversation with Mark Gaster & Brian O’Neill
- January 14, 2016 InConversation with Tom Hall
- August 2, 2016 Podcast: Women in Film and Television Ireland @ Galway Film Fleadh