If you like watching classic films the way they were meant to be seen, on the big screen with fantastic picture and sound quality, then look no further than the IFI in Dublin’s Temple Bar. This July as there’s a great selection of re-releases including A Hard Day’s Night (from July 4th), Some Like it Hot (from July 18th), Branded to Kill (from July 25th), and The Lady from Shanghai (from July 25th).
Tickets for A Hard Day’s Night (released from July 4th) are available now from the IFI Box Office on 01 679 3477 or online at www.ifi.ie. Tickets will be available for Some Like it Hot (July 18th), Branded to Kill (July 25th) and The Lady from Shanghai (July 25th) on the Monday before their opening date.
- February 24, 2014 Galway Film Society and Amnesty International Women’s Day Film Screening
- January 23, 2013 Digital Biscuit: ‘Side by Side’ screening and Live Talk: The Digital Direction
- January 21, 2013 Digital Biscuit kicks off on Thursday
- January 24, 2013 Report: JDIFF 2013 Launch
- January 31, 2013 Call For: Entries for Galway Film Fleadh 2013
- January 25, 2013 JDIFF 2013: Special Event – Brainbelt Illustration Collective team up with Jameson Dublin International Film Festival
- January 23, 2013 Shooting Wraps on ‘The Last Fare’
- January 24, 2013 Fabricating Deceptions – TV3′s ‘Deception’ from Script to Screen
- January 22, 2013 Actors Killian Scott and Kelly Campbell launch programme for the 2013 Jameson Dublin International Film Festival
- February 1, 2013 JDIFF 2013: Preview – The Good Man