Illustration: Adeline Pericart
If you want to be one of the first people to see a new international movie, due to hit the cinemas worldwide at the end of the year, send your name, age and profession to the address firstname.lastname@example.org
Once registered, you will be sent details of the screening location for this Sunday at six o’clock. You will be asked to fill out a test screening form and participate in a discussion about the film after the screening.
Feel free to invite a friend, but only those whose name, profession and age are included in the email will be considered for registration.
- January 29, 2013 Call For: Marketing & Communications Assistant at IFI
- January 23, 2013 Call For: Next Generation Student Short Documentary Competition
- January 29, 2013 Call For: Short Films
- January 28, 2013 Call For: Actors
- January 22, 2013 Call For: Animators/Lead Animators
- January 29, 2013 Call For: Drama Facilitator
- January 24, 2013 Call For: Entries for Encounters Short Film and Animation Festival
- February 1, 2013 Call For: Submissions for GAZE Film Festival 2013
- April 24, 2014 Call For: Participants for TV3 Saturday Night Entertainment Show
- November 11, 2013 GAZE Dublin International LBGT Film Festival seeks Festival Programmer