Project Manager – Film Limerick
Limerick City of Culture is working with Behind The Scenes and the Film Limerick Pillar to develop a number of projects that form part of the legacy for Limerick in 2014 during its year as National City of Culture.
Inspired by the growing local film industry, this legacy project will promote and encourage Limerick to realise its potential as a film producing hub.
Behind the scenes are a group of film professionals established in January 2011 in Limerick and was created with the intention of bringing together like minded individuals to study and promote film, tv and video production in the Mid-West. Three years later membership and collaboration has grown and established itself as the key reference point of information for film in Limerick.
With this in mind Behind the Scenes wish to appoint a Project Manager.
The Project Manager will report to Behind The Scenes and will be responsible for the delivery of all aspects of Film Limerick legacy project.
Key responsibilities of the role will involve planning and scheduling the legacy project timeline, managing budgets and successfully delivering the project as part of the programme for City of Culture 2014.
The project manager will:
· Encourage local and national filmmakers to tell their stories through a film scheme that will see two short films made as part of Limerick 2014.
· Develop an educational and training programme for emerging film makers through in conjunction with relevant local and national providers.
· Promote film culture throughout Limerick, encouraging the idea of the city through a lens.
· Position Limerick as a location for international audio-visual productions by offering advice: on great locations, creative resources, as well as technical assistance and financial incentives.
· Supporting local film festivals and promoting local films in international competition
For full details of this opportunity please email firstname.lastname@example.org