Ciaran Cassidy’s The Last Days of Peter Bergmann has won the Grand Jury Prize at this year’s Nashville Film Festival. The win means that the film, which earlier this month won the IFTA for Best Short, is an Oscar-qualifying film.
The win comes just as the film has been selected to screen in Paris at the Panorama of the Golden Nights which is organised by the French Academy of Cinema – Académie des César.
The film is set to have its UK premiere this weekend at Sundance London.
- August 11, 2014 ‘The Last Days of Peter Bergmann’ at Melbourne
- April 15, 2013 ‘What Richard Did’ wins Best Film at the 32nd Istanbul International Film Festival
- January 6, 2015 ‘The Last Days of Peter Bergmann’ on RTÉ1
- March 10, 2015 Report: Dublin Doc Festival
- January 21, 2013 ‘Derelict’ set for US premiere at Chicago Irish Film Festival
- December 11, 2013 ‘Calvary’ & ‘The Last Days of Peter Bergmann’ join ‘Frank’ at Sundance 2014
- January 29, 2013 JDIFF 2013: Story Campus DAY TWO Sunday, Feb 17th
- January 22, 2013 Actors Killian Scott and Kelly Campbell launch programme for the 2013 Jameson Dublin International Film Festival
- January 24, 2013 Call For: Entries for Encounters Short Film and Animation Festival
- January 29, 2013 Irish Short Wins Best Comedy award at 2012 Vacaville International Film Festival