PJ Dillon has been nominated for Best Cinematography in Television Drama by the British Society of Cinematographers.
Dillon was nominated for his work on the Ripper Street season one thrilling finale, ‘What Use Our Work?’
The full list of nominees:
PJ Dillon for Ripper Street – Ep 8
Gavin Finney BSC for The Fear
Christopher Ross BSC for TopBoy -Series 2
Paul Sarossy CSC BSC for The Borgias: The Gun Powder Plot (no 309)
Following final judging, the winner will be announced and the award presented at the BSC Operators Night at the Hotel Russell on Friday, 6th December 2013.
Click here to read an interview with PJ Dillon
- March 28, 2011 Focus on 'Rewind'
- December 3, 2013 From the Archive: Lens Flair – an interview with Director of Photography PJ Dillon
- October 6, 2010 Issue 134 – Rewind
- January 18, 2011 Minister Mary Hanafin to Launch IFTA
- May 1, 2009 Issue 128 – Shoots & Roots
- January 28, 2013 Underground Cinema Relaunch 2013
- January 24, 2013 Fabricating Deceptions – TV3′s ‘Deception’ from Script to Screen
- January 23, 2013 Call For: Assistant Professor in Screenwriting – Trinity College
- January 29, 2013 Call For: Drama Facilitator
- January 22, 2013 Call For: Animators/Lead Animators