Aoife Spratt has won the award for Best Leading Actress in a Feature Film for her role in Trampoline at the Indie Fest awards in LA.
Written and directed by Tom Ryan, Trampoline tells the story of a young woman named Angie, played by Aoife, who returns home after finishing college and gets a job teaching at her old school. While at home she struggles to reconnect her broken family and tries to readjust to the life she left behind and figure out the best way to move forward with her life.
Set and shot in Nenagh, Co. Tipperary, Trampoline was funded by local businesses in the town. The movie was made for less than €1000 and recently premiered at the Indie Cork film festival.
You can read our interview with writer/director Tom Ryan here
- September 18, 2013 ‘Trampoline’ World Premiere at IndieCork
- November 28, 2013 ‘Trampoline’ Wins Best Feature in NY
- January 28, 2014 ‘Trampoline’ Secures Limited Theatrical Release
- September 1, 2014 ‘Trampoline’ Available to Rent Online
- October 21, 2013 Interview: Tom Ryan, director of ‘Trampoline’
- June 6, 2014 Trampoline
- February 26, 2014 ‘Trampoline’ Screens at Little Cinema Galway
- May 20, 2013 Post-production underway on ‘Trampoline’
- January 23, 2013 Irish Folk Furniture, directed by Tony Donoghue, wins prize for Best Animation at Sundance Film Festival.
- January 22, 2013 ‘Small Time’ takes Audience Award at Seattle’s Science Fiction + Fantasy Short Film Festival Seattle