One half of On the Reel, Gemma Creagh, found herself in “hairy water” at Dublin Comic Con let loose among Predators, Aliens, Superheroes, Transformers and Daleks.
Disguised as – well, can you guess? – Gemma chats to the wonderful collection of people convened at the National Show Centre in Swords for Dublin’s first Comic-Con.
One question remains though – where’s Lynn, the other half of On The Reel?
All is revealed below:
Read Glenn Caldecott’s report from Comic Con as he lives out his 13 year-old self’s dream and finally got to chat to Boba Fett about all things Mandalorian.
- August 15, 2013 Report: Dublin Comic Con
- January 24, 2013 Report: JDIFF 2013 Launch
- January 23, 2013 JDIFF 2013: Guests and Screenings Confirmed
- May 9, 2014 On The Reel at the Premiere of ‘Frank’
- July 30, 2013 On the Reel: Interview with The Hardy Bucks
- February 17, 2014 On The Reel on the Red Carpet at JDIFF Irish premiere of ‘Calvary’
- March 31, 2014 On The Reel On The Red Carpet – Russell Crowe, star of Noah
- September 24, 2013 On the Reel: Interview with Johnny Gogan, director of ‘Black Ice’
- February 28, 2014 On the Reel at Jameson Cult Film Club screening of ‘Jaws’
- August 7, 2013 Competition: Win Tickets to Comic Con