Maggie Donovan (left) and Aoife Spratt (right) as Jenny and Angie
Post-production is currently underway on the new, upcoming Irish feature film Trampoline.
Written and directed by Tom Ryan and produced by Claire Gormley, Trampoline tells the story of Angie, a girl in her early twenties who returns to her home town to become a teacher at her local school while also dealing with the absence of her father from her family.
The film was produced independently and financed by local businesses in Nenagh, Tipperary where it was also shot. Aoife Spratt stars in the lead role as Angie, with support from Audrey Hamilton, Maggie Donovan, Eddie Murphy and Niamh Algar.
Trampoline is a contemporary drama which deals with relevant issues that many people in their mid twenties are forced to deal with after finishing college.
The movie is currently in post-production with the aim of being completed by the end of the summer for festival entries.
follow on facebook- https://www.facebook.com/pages/Trampoline-Movie/501194433232158
- January 28, 2014 ‘Trampoline’ Secures Limited Theatrical Release
- November 28, 2013 ‘Trampoline’ Wins Best Feature in NY
- September 18, 2013 ‘Trampoline’ World Premiere at IndieCork
- February 26, 2014 ‘Trampoline’ Screens at Little Cinema Galway
- September 1, 2014 ‘Trampoline’ Available to Rent Online
- November 6, 2013 Aoife Spratt Wins Best Leading Actress in a Feature Film at LA Indie Fest
- June 6, 2014 Trampoline
- October 21, 2013 Interview: Tom Ryan, director of ‘Trampoline’
- January 29, 2013 JDIFF 2013: Preview – Broken
- January 22, 2013 ‘Small Time’ takes Audience Award at Seattle’s Science Fiction + Fantasy Short Film Festival Seattle