Independent experimental filmmaker Dean Kavanagh is currently working on his second feature film titled A Harbour Town.
The film aims to deal with themes of identity and entity in a small rural town. The film will star non-professional actors and will be shot in colour.
Shooting is intended between Dublin and Wicklow over the coming months, however your support is needed…
Any contribution can help so visit:
Dean has made over 28 experimental short films and a feature film titled ‘History of Water’ (2012).
‘A Harbour Town’ will be made in association with the Dublin-based ‘Experimental Film Society’.
- January 29, 2013 Call For: Short Films
- January 28, 2013 Call For: Actors
- January 30, 2013 Call For: BAI – applications for Archiving of Programme Material
- January 29, 2013 Call For: Drama Facilitator
- January 23, 2013 Call For: Assistant Professor in Screenwriting – Trinity College
- February 1, 2013 Call For: Submissions for GAZE Film Festival 2013
- January 22, 2013 Call For: Animators/Lead Animators
- January 23, 2013 Call For: Next Generation Student Short Documentary Competition
- January 29, 2013 Call For: Marketing & Communications Assistant at IFI
- January 31, 2013 Call For: Entries for Galway Film Fleadh 2013
Category: Call For, News