Aoife Naughton’s short documentary Oscar has been accepted to screen at the NewFilmmakers NY Winter Festival on 16th January at the Anthology film archive in the East Village, NYC.
The short film follows a day in the life of a small dog who waits on a pier all day for his minder to return.
- August 21, 2012 ‘Oscar’ accepted to be screened at the Burbank International Film Festival
- February 27, 2012 ‘The Shore’ wins Oscar® for Best Live Action Short Film
- October 4, 2011 Irish co-production Silent Sonata gets Oscar® nod
- December 10, 2012 Irish Documentary on Sexual Abuse in the Catholic Church Shortlisted for an Oscar®
- February 25, 2011 Red Carpet Narcissus
- July 12, 2011 Oscar Winner to speak at Charlie Chaplin Comedy Film Festival in Kerry
- July 17, 2013 Short Film of the Week: Watch ‘New Boy’ by Steph Green
- January 29, 2013 JDIFF 2013: Story Campus DAY TWO Sunday, Feb 17th
- January 23, 2013 Irish Folk Furniture, directed by Tony Donoghue, wins prize for Best Animation at Sundance Film Festival.
- February 24, 2014 Galway Film Society and Amnesty International Women’s Day Film Screening