(Illustration by Adeline Pericart)
Film submissions for Fingal Film Festival 2013 are now open.
With one of the fastest growing populations in Ireland, and geographically central to some of the leading media training colleges. The Fingal Film Festival’s role is to engage with these colleges and play an integral part in their academic year, offering support and experience to both college coordinators and students.
At least 50% of the festival schedule is dedicated to foreign films, which broadens the film culture experience to all who attend the screenings during the festivals duration.
Fingal Film Festival is a festival that is approachable, accessible and present, to help emerging filmmakers gain accreditation for their work, during a time in Ireland where many emerging filmmakers find it difficult to progress their career in the difficult economic climate.
FFF 2013 accepts feature Films, documentary, animation, medium and short films from established and debut directors, independent filmmakers, film schools and media collectives from Ireland Europe and around the world. For more information go to our website www.fingalfilmfest.com or email firstname.lastname@example.org
- All film submissions are non-returnable so please do not send original materials.
- If a film is accepted, filmmakers will be responsible for delivering their exhibition materials to and from festival venues.
- The Fingal Film Festival is not liable for exhibition materials which are lost or damaged.
- The Fingal Film Festival unfortunately cannot provide room, board or travel for filmmakers.
- Filmmaker must have all clearances including trademark and/or copyrighted materials shown must have authorized permission.
- Filmmaker remains entirely liable for any claims that may occur in result of screening the film.