DOK Leipzig is devoted to the exchange of ideas, inspiration and skills, whether in the cinema or at one of the many networking events offered during the festival week. In this spirit and with our eye on the ever-evolving nature of the film industry, we invite professionals from the Documentary and Animation Industries to meet and to share experiences. This is your chance to meet with people from other professions, who can give you new ideas and show you what might be possible when using animation in documentary filmmaking, or help you find an animator for an existing or planned project.
No project or participation fee is required, just a passion for innovative film forms and an interest in creating animated factual content.
If you are interested in taking part, please send an email by October 19th, 2012 to: email@example.com.
But, if you have a project or looking for a specific partner please let us know, we want to help you get connected!
More information about all offers and programmes: www.dok-leipzig.de
- January 29, 2013 -- JDIFF 2013: Story Campus DAY TWO Sunday, Feb 17th
- October 11, 2012 -- ‘Irish Folk Furniture’ screening at DOK Leipzig and Jihlava International Documentary Film Festival
- January 23, 2013 -- 7th Guth Gafa International Documentary Film Festival finds new home in Malin, Co. Donegal
- January 29, 2013 -- Call For: Freshly Squeezed International Student Short Film Festival open for online submissions
- January 25, 2013 -- JDIFF 2013: Special Event – Brainbelt Illustration Collective team up with Jameson Dublin International Film Festival
- January 23, 2013 -- Irish Folk Furniture, directed by Tony Donoghue, wins prize for Best Animation at Sundance Film Festival.
- January 22, 2013 -- Actors Killian Scott and Kelly Campbell launch programme for the 2013 Jameson Dublin International Film Festival
- January 21, 2013 -- ‘Derelict’ set for US premiere at Chicago Irish Film Festival
- February 1, 2011 -- ‘One World, Many Ways’ Human Rights Documentaries
- January 22, 2013 -- ‘Small Time’ takes Audience Award at Seattle’s Science Fiction + Fantasy Short Film Festival Seattle
Category: Festivals, News