Bye Bye Now screens tonight on RTÉ Two as part of their Shortscreen series.
The short documentary starts at 11:50pm tonight Monday, 24th September
Directed by Aideen O’Sullivan and Ross Whitaker, the Multi-Award-Winning short is an amusing, poignant documentary about the fate of the Irish phone booth, which has gone from the centre of society to the verge of extinction. The film tells the story not just of the rise and fall of these little concrete boxes but also of the deep changes to an entire society and shows what was lost along the way.
- December 10, 2012 IFI’s Ireland on Sunday screens ‘When Ali Came to Ireland’
- October 5, 2012 ‘Bye Bye Now’ Chosen to represent Ireland at EU Festival in China
- July 5, 2010 ‘Bye, Bye Now’ Receives Audience Award Silverdocs Festival
- February 24, 2014 Galway Film Society and Amnesty International Women’s Day Film Screening
- September 3, 2013 From the Archive: Graham Linehan – Master of Comedy
- August 16, 2011 Irish Shorts To Screen in Los Angeles Next Week
- September 23, 2008 Irish Boxing Documentary Out 3rd October
- October 1, 2014 Talent Talks at Galway Film Centre
- July 22, 2010 Not Just Another Bee Movie
- October 6, 2015 InConversation with Ross Whitaker