Illustration: Adeline Pericart
The IFI seeks to appoint Membership Officer.
Job Description: Membership Officer
Purpose of job: To strategically develop and maintain the IFI membership and loyalty schemes
Reporting to: Public Affairs & Marketing Director/ Box Office Manager
Key Relationships: Public Affairs & Marketing Director
Box Office Manager
Box Office Supervisor
Position: Part-time/22 hours per week
Key Tasks and Responsibilities:
Duties in relation to Membership and Loyalty include:
- Responsible for servicing IFI members’ relationships
- Overseeing and monitoring membership transactions at box office
- Responsible for developing staff manuals and scripts for all box office staff to use to promote loyalty and membership during all transactions
- Work with the Public Affairs & Marketing Director to develop strategies to target lapsed members
- Responsible for communicating with members due to expire to ensure that their membership does not lapse
- Work with the Public Affairs & Marketing Director on strategies to target new members in different constituencies e.g. students, sports and social clubs, corporates, culture-seekers etc
- Develop and update target lists for various target markets
- Work with the Public Affairs & Marketing Director to adapt Box Office system to meet the requirements of a more aggressive marketing approach to membership
- Responsible for meeting membership targets
- Responsible for the sale of membership
- Ensure correct membership information is input to the system
- Event management of Best Member evenings
- Coordination of Member preview screenings
- Responsible for all issues that arise for IFI members
- Plan strategies to improve the membership experience for IFI members
- Liaise with 3rd parties on production of design of membership collateral including encoded cards, marketing communications materials etc.
- Responsible for visibility of IFI membership marketing collateral within the IFI Centre
- Responsible for dealing with IFI membership complaints and/or issues
- Responsible for driving IFI group membership schemes and the servicing of such groups
- Work with the Box Office Manager and Supervisor to engage and motivate all staff on the importance of promoting the schemes.
- Perform other appropriate tasks as directed by Public Affairs & Marketing Director and Box Office Manager
The successful candidate will be highly motivated with outstanding interpersonal and organisational skills. Candidate will be flexible and will be able to work as part of a small team or under own their initiative to meet pre-determined targets. They will have excellent administration skills, will be able to work under pressure and to meet strict deadlines. An interest and knowledge of marketing and box office systems would be preferable.
All applications should be made by email – Subject line Membership Officer, with a covering letter and curriculum vitae to firstname.lastname@example.org by 12.00pm Tuesday 18th September. Applications received after this deadline will not be considered.