The Arts Council will offer the following Project awards for activities commencing in 2013.
The Arts Council’s Project awards support specific project activities under each of the above artform/arts practice areas. The award guidelines for each award can be downloaded from the available funding
section of the Arts Council’s website.
The deadline for all the above awards is 5.30pm on Thursday 6 September 2012.
Applications will only be accepted through the Arts Council’s online services website
and all supporting material must be submitted online.
Applicants who have not previously used the online services site must register in advance
of making an application. It may take up to five working days for your registrations to be confirmed so it is very important that you register as early as possible.We now provide updates and assistance on the use of online services through our new Facebook page
. Feel free to post or send us a message via the page if you need online services support when making a Project Award application: http://www.facebook.com/artscouncilireland
The awards are open to individuals and organisations. However, organisations in receipt of funding under any of the main Arts Council grant programmes (Regularly Funded Organisations, Annual Funding, Annual Programming Grant) will not be eligible to apply. Organisations that have been informed in writing that their recurring grant relationship with the Arts Council will cease on or before 31 March 2013 are eligible to apply.
- June 1, 2012 -- Arts Council Bursary Award Deadline July 12th 2012
- October 6, 2008 -- Arts Council Announce New Bursary Awards Deadline
- March 12, 2012 -- Arts Council Project awards – Information clinics in Cork, Dublin and Galway
- August 17, 2012 -- Arts Council & RTÉ The Works
- November 5, 2013 -- Deadline for Next Round of the Arts Council’s Bursary Awards
- March 3, 2009 -- Arts Council Congratulates Martin McDonagh
- November 1, 2012 -- Four Films to be made to mark Arts Council Anniversary
- September 9, 2009 -- Arts Council Argues for Continued Artists’ Tax Exemption
- August 31, 2010 -- Arts Council expresses its regret on the passing of actor Mick Lally
- January 29, 2013 -- JDIFF 2013: Story Campus DAY TWO Sunday, Feb 17th