BeLonG To is the national organisation for Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual and Transgender (LGBT) young people, aged 14 to 23.
BeLonG To works with LGBT young people in Ireland by providing them with a safe space in which they can meet like-minded friends and see that their identities and selves are valuable and important.
BeLonG To has established a pilot project on LGBT Asylum Seekers and Refugees in Ireland and are seeking to commission a video ad (under 5 minutes) with a €10,000 budget and a deadline for application of Friday August 31st at 5pm.
To find out more please download the Tender brief here as a word document or here in pdf format.
- January 29, 2013 -- JDIFF 2013: Story Campus DAY TWO Sunday, Feb 17th
- August 14, 2012 -- BeLonG To Video on Homophobic Bullying Hits One Million Views on YouTube
- July 29, 2010 -- The National Campaign for the Arts
- January 28, 2013 -- Underground Cinema Relaunch 2013
- January 24, 2013 -- Fabricating Deceptions – TV3′s ‘Deception’ from Script to Screen
- January 29, 2013 -- Call For: Marketing & Communications Assistant at IFI
- March 23, 2011 -- Absolute Gaze New Filmmakers Project
- June 18, 2012 -- Celebrating 20 Years of Ireland’s Premiere LGBT Film Festival
- November 11, 2013 -- GAZE Dublin International LBGT Film Festival seeks Festival Programmer
- January 23, 2013 -- Call For: Next Generation Student Short Documentary Competition