Good Vibrations, which features on the cover of the latest issue of Film Ireland, is to be released in Irish and UK cinemas towards the end of this year after securing a distribution deal. The film, which screens at this year’s Galway Film Fleadh, focuses on Belfast’s punk godfather Terri Hooley ,who opens a record shop, Good Vibrations, at the height of the Troubles in the 1970s, and tries to imbue the spirit of the city of Belfast through music.
The film is a co-production between Belfast’s Canderblinks Film & Music, London-based Revolution Films and Dublin’s Treasure Entertainment.
- April 2, 2013 -- Interview: Lisa Barros D’Sa and Glenn Leyburn – directors of ‘Good Vibrations’
- May 31, 2012 -- ‘Good Vibrations’ Raises Curtain on the 12th Belfast Film Festival
- July 25, 2012 -- Galway Film Fleadh 2012 Cinema Review: Good Vibrations
- January 23, 2013 -- Digital Biscuit: ‘Side by Side’ screening and Live Talk: The Digital Direction
- January 24, 2013 -- Commercial Radio Licensing: Expressions of Interest: Phase 2
- January 24, 2013 -- ‘Earthbound’ set for Cinema Release
- January 22, 2013 -- Actors Killian Scott and Kelly Campbell launch programme for the 2013 Jameson Dublin International Film Festival
- January 24, 2013 -- ‘Henry Hugglemonster’ shortlisted for International Emmy
- January 25, 2013 -- National Film School Lecture Series: Rebecca O’Brien
- January 21, 2013 -- Digital Biscuit kicks off on Thursday