RTÉ Television Makes More Dreams Come True With OMG! Jedward’s Dream Factory

| May 18, 2012 | Comments (19)

RTÉ Television announced today that OMG! Jedward’s Dream Factory is open for business. Jedward will return to our screens with a new series at Christmas with the dynamic duo eager to make as many dreams as possible come true.

John and Edward are calling on anyone aged between 8 and 16 years old who has a dream to get in touch. Last year, Jedward’s Dream Factory made it possible for Luka Murphy to lead Manchester United onto the pitch at Old Trafford. Conor Leigh was given the chance to run a chocolate factory for a day and many other dreamers had their dreams realized by the twins over ten exciting episodes.

So do you have a dream to train with your favourite sports star or would you like to travel to a far-flung destination? Maybe you would like to show a talent off to the world or you would like to go behind the scenes of your favourite television show? Whether it’s getting a walk-on part in a soap, jamming with a band, being your dad’s boss for a day, fronting a radio show or editing your favourite magazine you can let the guys know and they will do their best to make your dream a reality…nothing is impossible!

Jedward said: ‘It’s so cool! We made loads of our fans’ dreams come true last year and we want to do it again! It’s really easy, just send in your dreams to Jedward’s Dream Factory and you could star in our show.’
If you have a dream you’d like Jedward to go to work on and you’re aged between 8 and 16 the in 100 words or less, tell them what your dream is by email to:

omg@tyrone-productions.ie

Or by post to:

OMG! Jedward’s Dream Factory
Tyrone Productions
133 Capel Street, Dublin 1

Remember to include your daytime contact details and your age.

Visit www.rte.ie/trte/jedwardsdreamfactory for further details

Open to applications from residents of the Republic of Ireland and Northern Ireland.

Tags: , ,

Category: News

Comments (19)

Trackback URL | Comments RSS Feed

1. Val Whitty says:

Hi John and Edward, My name is Val and I am a big fan, I am looking forward to seeing you in the Eurovision you rock, I have a dream to see you at the final of the Eurovision so if you could make my dream come through that would be awesome, your greatest fan always Val Whitty Wexford

2. Thomas says:

I want to meet the spain team

3. Ava Haddock says:

Hey John! Hey Edward! I’m Ava Haddock,I am 7 years old, and my dream would be to have a day of baking with my hero Rachel Allen. I love to bake with my Mom and Sister! I have her apron,chefs hat and cooking accessories. I am a huge fan of yours, my walls are litterally covered with your faces.Please make my dream come true. oh my Dad also loves Rachel.

4. Katie Mulcahy says:

Hey John & Edward! I’m Katie and I would LOVE to have a day to hang out with One Direction! My favourite is Niall because he’s or coarse IRISH!! Us Irish rock! =:D I would really like to have my dream come true because No.1 I’d get to meet One Direction and No.2 I’d get to meet you guys! I am a HUGE fan of your’s! Ye are SO hilarious and a good laugh, I love you guys!Please Please Please make my dream come true!

5. Amy walsh says:

HI my name is AMY WALSH my dream is to be on master cheaf

6. katie merrick says:

Hey JEDWARD, I’m katie.Me and my two best friends are the most biggest of big one DIRECTION fan EVER!!!! We would do anything to meet them so please please please let us meet them. Plus we would be able to meet ye!!! So please make your dream came true!!!!! 🙂

7. ellen moran says:

i would love to meet talor swift and take pro class to sing with her please pease make my dream come true

8. yo whats up jedward i have beiber feaver and im the biggest liam payne fane i know every fact about him and justin oh i was so close of meeting him but i went to his consert or talor swift she is my rolemodel and idol they r my fav singers and of course you too lol alanah scanlon ps loved u in the eorovision lol alanaH SCANLON;>

9. HEY COOL GUYS IM ALANAH SCANLON AGAIN I WOULD LOVE TO MEET CIAN O CONNER HE WON BRONZE IN THE OLIMPICS AT SHOW JUMPING I HAVE A PONY CALLED TEDDY IWOULD LO0VE TO TAKE CLASSES FROM HIM MY MOM HAS BEEN TELLING ME TO SEND IT OFF SO I DID PS MY COUSIN ELLEN MORAN IS FROM DUBLIN LOL ALANAH SCANLON

10. ellen moran says:

HI JOHN HI EDWARD. IM 8 YEARS OLD AND MY DREAM IS TO MEET TALOR SWIFT AND BE A SINGER. I LOVE you loads from ellen

11. jodie says:

hey jedward i realy love beeing a teacher would you please make my drean come true from jodie.

12. HEY JOHN!!!!!!!!!! HEY EDWARD!!!!!!!!!! MY DREAM IS TO MEET MRS BROWN!!!!!!!!!!! MYAGE IS 8 YEARS OLD

13. eva says:

sup john!sup Edward!i wold looove to see Brendan o’ Caroll from mrs browns boys!i would like to bring my granny too,because we always watch her together

14. Leah says:

Heya John nd Edward my name is Leah I calluself Leah Horan all the time because I’m a big fan of ONE DIRECTION if I wear to pick one of them it would be so hard but it would have to be Niall Horan…I love them their songs are by far the best I have ever heard so pleas pleas pleas pleas pleads make my dream come true jedward nd u rock to 🙂

15. Leah says:

Heya John nd Edward my name is Leah I call my self Leah Horan all the time because I’m a big fan of ONE DIRECTION if I wear to pick one of them it would be so hard but it would have to be Niall Horan…I love them their songs are by far the best I have ever heard I WOULD do any thing to meet them so pleas pleas pleas pleas pleads make my dream come true jedward nd u rock to 🙂

16. Natalia Velasquez says:

Hey JEDWARD!My name is Natalia Velasquez I am 9 years old And I just love the RSPCA.It would be great if could meet them.Please JEDWARD
    Please please please make my dream come true.YOU GUYS ROCK

17. Caitlin says:

Hey John, s’up Edward. my name is caitlin and i am 13 years old. My dream is to spend a whole day with you guys doing all sorts of craZy things, so could you please make my dream come true? peace out!=:) =:)

18. Hi Jedward, I am 12 years old but i am turning 13 in December I love your song my favorite would be lipstick or young. My dream is to meat one direction if ye could make that happen it would be the best birthday present ever

Lots of love