Freshly Squeezed International Student Film Festival is a non-profit film event which will take place in Dublin this Summer. The event aims to showcase the work of film school students and recent graduates from around the world. The purposes are to encourage students to pursue greater achievements, to promote the debate and feedback between filmmakers and professionals in the industry and the exchanging of knowledge and networking with people from different cultures.
The submissions are free and online through the website www.freshlysqueezedfest.com and its deadline is on 20th April .
- January 29, 2013 Call For: Freshly Squeezed International Student Short Film Festival open for online submissions
- February 24, 2014 Galway Film Society and Amnesty International Women’s Day Film Screening
- January 21, 2013 Digital Biscuit kicks off on Thursday
- January 23, 2013 7th Guth Gafa International Documentary Film Festival finds new home in Malin, Co. Donegal
- January 22, 2013 Actors Killian Scott and Kelly Campbell launch programme for the 2013 Jameson Dublin International Film Festival
- February 1, 2011 ‘One World, Many Ways’ Human Rights Documentaries
- January 24, 2013 Report: JDIFF 2013 Launch
- January 29, 2013 JDIFF 2013: Story Campus DAY TWO Sunday, Feb 17th
- January 25, 2013 JDIFF 2013: Special Event – Brainbelt Illustration Collective team up with Jameson Dublin International Film Festival
- January 29, 2013 Irish Short Wins Best Comedy award at 2012 Vacaville International Film Festival