Paul Cotrulia, Creative Director, Event Films Limited has announced today the production of Infinite. Event Films will finance, produce and distribute the film domestically.
Paul Cotrulia, Hannah Armstrong and Timothy Scott will produce the film based on Irish director Paul Cotrulia’s original science fiction screenplay. IADT animation graduate Peter Houlihan is to do the concept artwork. The film will be shot in London this September.
Infinite is the considerably larger budget follow-up to writer/director Paul Cotrulia’s micro budget debut feature film Modified.
Infinite is a dark time travel adventure film set in the furthest reaches of time and space.
Paul Cotrulia comments, ‘We’re using the latest green screen filming techniques and computer generated imagery to make a truly unique sci-fi adventure film.’
For more information on Infinite please visit www.eventfilms.co.uk www.facebook.com/eventfilms and www.twitter.com/paulcotrulia
- January 22, 2013 -- ‘Small Time’ takes Audience Award at Seattle’s Science Fiction + Fantasy Short Film Festival Seattle
- January 21, 2013 -- Digital Biscuit kicks off on Thursday
- January 29, 2013 -- JDIFF 2013: Story Campus DAY TWO Sunday, Feb 17th
- January 22, 2013 -- Actors Killian Scott and Kelly Campbell launch programme for the 2013 Jameson Dublin International Film Festival
- January 24, 2013 -- Fabricating Deceptions – TV3′s ‘Deception’ from Script to Screen
- January 24, 2013 -- Report: JDIFF 2013 Launch
- January 29, 2013 -- ‘The Summit’ Win Caps off Successful Sundance
- January 24, 2013 -- ‘Henry Hugglemonster’ shortlisted for International Emmy
- January 23, 2013 -- Irish Folk Furniture, directed by Tony Donoghue, wins prize for Best Animation at Sundance Film Festival.
- January 29, 2013 -- Irish animation at Cartoon Movie