Dingle International Film Festival in association with FAS Screen Training Ireland is proud to present a scriptwriting Masterclass with Hollywood screenwriter Leslie Dixon on April 3rd 2012.
Leslie Dixon is a Hollywood screenwriter. Dixon wrote screenplays for films such as Outrageous Fortune, Overboard, Mrs. Doubtfire, The Thomas Crown Affair, Pay It Forward, and Freaky Friday.
Leslie will give a 2 hour Masterclass using some of her most successful films to give an insight into how she works as a writer. Her discussion will involve LIMITLESS, THOMAS CROWN AFFAIR and HAIRSPRAY.
This Masterclass will take place in The Phoenix Cinema in Dingle.
For further details, go to www.dinglefilmfestival.com.
- January 24, 2013 Fabricating Deceptions – TV3′s ‘Deception’ from Script to Screen
- June 4, 2010 Masterclass with Director Prakash Jha
- August 8, 2012 Issue 141 Summer 2012 Irish Playwrights & Screenwriters Guild: UNTITLED Screenwriting Competiton
- March 31, 2011 Adventures in Independent Cinema Masterclass
- May 31, 2012 Interview: Danny Stack – Screenwriter on ‘EastEnders’, ‘Octonauts’ and Director/Writer of award-winning short ‘Origin’
- June 30, 2010 DIGITAL WORKFLOW SERIES Lighting Masterclass
- February 1, 2013 Call For: Ghostwriters and screenwriters at beActive
- September 2, 2010 FÁS Screen Training Ireland Bursary Award Scheme
- January 10, 2013 Short films selected for Dingle IFF 2013
- March 8, 2011 3D Cinema in Europe