The Irish Film Institute Board is seeking to appoint a new Director with the energy and acumen to sustain its success and develop the organisation in the continued implementation of its strategic vision through its core activities: Exhibit, Preserve and Educate.
Based in the IFI Centre in Dublin, this person will lead the organisation in delivering the extensive cultural programme and manage the day-to-day operations of the IFI.
• Proven experience and success in devising and implementing dynamic and engaging cultural programmes.
• A broad knowledge of contemporary culture and film.
• The ability to lead and motivate a large team of over 60 staff.
• Significant arts management experience including at least 3 years working at a senior level.
• Knowledge of the Irish Arts Sector.
• A natural capacity to facilitate productive relationships with external partners in the public and private sector.
• Sound financial acumen.
The Director Job Description is available for download, and for further information and details of the application process, please contact John Deely at Pinpoint: Recruit@pinpoint.ie, (01) 642 5721.
Closing Date: Monday, 20th February 2012 at 12 noon.