Pyjama Girls is now on sale at the Irish Film Institute Film Shop. It will also be available to purchase from Tower Records, Wicklow Street & Easons, the Kilkenny Design Centre and from www.stillfilms.org from Monday the 21st November.
To purchase your copy of Pyjama Girls now, please call the IFI Film Shop on 01 679 5727 or email email@example.com
Irish teenagers Lauren and Tara navigate the trials of life, dressed all the while in their uniform of rebellion: pyjamas. Balancing tenderness with hilarity, Pyjama Girls tracks the explosive micro-dramas of teenage life against the bleak backdrop of Dublin’s inner city flats.
- November 18, 2011 Competition: Pyjama Girls
- August 17, 2010 Spotlight on 'Pyjama Girls'
- November 10, 2011 Irish documentary ‘Pyjama Girls’ is released on DVD from 15th November exclusively at the IFI, with more retailers to follow.
- November 29, 2011 DVD Review: Pyjama Girls
- July 29, 2010 Still Films's ‘Pyjama Girls’ at the IFI
- March 12, 2012 Film Ireland 133 Summer 2010: Spotlight on ‘Pyjama Girls’
- August 19, 2010 PODCAST INTERVIEW WITH ‘PYJAMA GIRLS’ DIRECTOR MAYA DERRINGTON AND PRODUCER NICKY GOGAN
- January 29, 2013 Irish animation at Cartoon Movie
- August 16, 2010 Still Films Week at the IFI
- June 18, 2013 From the Archive: Self Distribution