On Thursday, 27 October, CFF honorary patron Patrick McCabe will host an evening of reminiscences on the glorious age of cinema in Clones with the former Luxor Cinema projectionist, Paddy Treacy.
This walk down memory lane, no doubt bringing back vivid memories to many in the audience, will be followed by a screening of ‘I See a Dark Stranger’ (1946) – the first film ever to hit the big screen in Clones.
We hope that this will be an intimate evening of warm company and sharing fond recollections, and we hope that you can join us.
No need to book tickets – just come to the Box Office on the night.
The Lennard Arms, Clones, Thursday 27 October, 8pm.
- October 10, 2011 10th Clones Film Festival Preview – 26th-30th October
- June 4, 2013 Call For: Clones Film Festival Seeks Submissions
- July 6, 2009 Clones Film Festival shorts submissions deadline
- July 23, 2012 Clones Film Festival
- November 2, 2011 ‘For God and Ulster’ screens at Clones
- September 12, 2011 Clones Film Festival 2011 Launch Fifth Annual Short Film Challenge
- October 22, 2009 Clones Film Festival 2009
- June 25, 2015 Call For: Short Film Submissions for Clones Film Festival
- September 12, 2008 Deadline for 2nd Scanbitz Short Film Challenge
- November 25, 2013 ‘Suitable Candidate’ wins Audience Award at Clones Film Festival 2013