This April and May, Bear Bicycles will organise a bicycle exhibition at Gallery Number One, to mark the beginning of Bear’s ‘Cycle the Seasons’ campaign.
The bicycle exhibition focuses on bicycle lifestyle, and showcases bicycle products, bicycle films, and bicycle art by Matthew Knight – a diverse Irish artist, influenced by Celtic, Aboriginal, Street, and Lowbrow art.
Gallery Number One is owned by digital agency ebow and is housed in its headquarters in 1 Castle Street, Dublin 2.
- January 21, 2013 Digital Biscuit kicks off on Thursday
- January 24, 2013 Report: JDIFF 2013 Launch
- January 23, 2013 JDIFF 2013: Guests and Screenings Confirmed
- January 23, 2013 Digital Biscuit: ‘Side by Side’ screening and Live Talk: The Digital Direction
- January 29, 2013 Call For: Drama Facilitator
- January 22, 2013 A Mayo Ciné-Concert at the Linenhall Arts Centre
- January 24, 2013 Fabricating Deceptions – TV3′s ‘Deception’ from Script to Screen
- January 22, 2013 Actors Killian Scott and Kelly Campbell launch programme for the 2013 Jameson Dublin International Film Festival
- January 24, 2013 ‘Earthbound’ set for Cinema Release
- November 5, 2013 Arte Laguna Prize Deadline Extended