The Irish feature film, Man Made Men, has been selected to screen at the 20th Anniversary of the Arizona International Film Festival.
Man Made Men, which screened last year at the Galway Film Fleadh, tells the story of an Irish scientist who makes men in his own image from lifeless materials. The film, which stars Ronan Wilmot (In the Name of the Father), was made with a crew of two people for the majority of the production – Alex Fegan and Helen Sheridan – with a total budget of €4,000.
The Arizona International Film Festival runs from 1–20 April 2011
For more information on Man Made Men visit www.manmademen.com or www.feganfilms.com
- April 12, 2011 Irish feature wins at Arizona International Film Festival
- November 30, 2009 The Pint and a Picture Show: Now in Rathmines
- January 31, 2013 Call For: Entries for Galway Film Fleadh 2013
- September 28, 2015 Review: Older Than Ireland
- October 3, 2013 Cinema Review: The Irish Pub
- October 9, 2014 ‘The Irish Pub’ Secures Distribution Deal in The US and Canada
- November 28, 2013 Irish Film Festival London: ‘The Irish Pub’ & ‘Rúbaí’
- October 1, 2015 Interview: Alex Fegan, director of ‘Older Than Ireland’
- August 12, 2015 Review of Irish Film at Galway Film Fleadh: Older than Ireland
- October 11, 2013 Interview: Alex Fegan, director of ‘The Irish Pub’