The handsome RTÉ personalities, Podge and Rodge, have put the Irish film industry at ease. Their upcoming feature is now revealed to be part of their campaign against bowel cancer.
“What are the warning signs of Bowel Cancer? Does Rodge have the disease? What does it mean to have jam on your éclaires?”
Luckily for us, the infamous duo has answered those questions in the following videos.
For more on Podge and Rodge’s campaign for the Irish Cancer Society, join the lads on Facebook
[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=H7e4MLQebqU[/youtube] [youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NXLwuGza1HU[/youtube] [youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=w5rkhXVac-o[/youtube]
- February 14, 2011 Podge and Rodge Movie in the offing
- January 29, 2013 JDIFF 2013: Story Campus DAY TWO Sunday, Feb 17th
- May 6, 2014 Call For: Participants aged 13 -15 years old for RTÉ’s MUSIC INC
- September 2, 2010 Call for TV Drama and feature film submissions
- August 8, 2013 Call For: RTÉ wants teens for wildlife show
- March 4, 2011 RTÉ Shortscreen seeks submissions
- May 3, 2012 RTÉ and Filmbase Announce Winner of 2012 TV50 Doc on the Box
- May 3, 2011 'Mrs Brown’s Boys' nominated for a BAFTA
- September 13, 2012 Netflix Add RTE TV Series
- November 10, 2008 RTÉ Launches New Drama Competition