Documentary Campus is presenting a three-day industry event during the One World International Human Rights Documentary Film Festival in Prague, 8–17 March 2011.
Panels and case studies for industry professionals will be run parallel to workshops on low budget and online production for newcomers. It’s a forum for East and West to network, to discuss professional development and co-production opportunities from the filmmaker to the commissioning editor level.
‘One World, Many Ways’ will explore ways to tell the stories that need to be told and introduce some important human rights filmmakers who have risked their lives to tell them.
The participation fee is for the event is €50,00. for more information on the weekend at visit http://www.documentary-campus.com/v2/page/symposia/53/ or find out about the One World Film Festival at www.oneworld.cz
- January 29, 2013 Call For: Freshly Squeezed International Student Short Film Festival open for online submissions
- January 23, 2013 7th Guth Gafa International Documentary Film Festival finds new home in Malin, Co. Donegal
- January 23, 2013 Call For: Next Generation Student Short Documentary Competition
- January 22, 2013 Actors Killian Scott and Kelly Campbell launch programme for the 2013 Jameson Dublin International Film Festival
- January 24, 2013 Fabricating Deceptions – TV3′s ‘Deception’ from Script to Screen
- February 24, 2014 Galway Film Society and Amnesty International Women’s Day Film Screening
- January 25, 2013 JDIFF 2013: Special Event – Brainbelt Illustration Collective team up with Jameson Dublin International Film Festival
- January 29, 2013 Call For: Marketing & Communications Assistant at IFI
- January 29, 2013 JDIFF 2013: Story Campus DAY TWO Sunday, Feb 17th
- April 13, 2012 Call For: Submissions for Freshly Squeezed International Student Film Festival