Britspotting, the British and Irish Film Festival in Germany, began this year on 21st January and has already screened Conor Horgan’s apocalyptic thriller, One Hundred Mornings.
The festival will be putting special focus on the work of Ken Wardrop, having ran ‘Ken Wardrop’s Wonderful World of Short Films’ and will be screening His & Hers this evening and on the 29th January.
Irish writer, Enda Walsh’s Chatroom is also on the programme, along with a long line-up of shorts. For more information on the festival visit www.britspotting.de
- March 5, 2012 Director of the award winning and heart-warming ‘His & Hers’ to attend Q&A session as part of the International Woman’s Day Film Festival
- July 2, 2010 Interview with 'His & Hers' director Ken Wardrop and producer Andrew Freedman
- August 31, 2010 'His & Hers' Box Office Success
- September 30, 2009 Wardrop's short nominated for European Film Award
- July 22, 2010 ISSUE 133 – Him & Him
- July 15, 2016 Irish Film Review: Mom and Me
- April 12, 2012 Director of award winning ‘His & Hers’ Ken Wardrop to take part in this year’s Corona Fastnet Short Film Festival.
- May 27, 2009 Ken Wardrop Winner of Directors Finders Series 2009
- October 12, 2010 DVD: His & Hers
- September 7, 2016 Competition: Win ‘Mom & Me’ on DVD