CR Entertainment’s producers Nuno Bernardo and Triona Campbell won the C21 Best International Multi-platform Format Award last night in Cannes for their thriller Final Punishment. Shot on location in Brazil this is the 2nd award win for this thriller series, which was previously also nominated for an Emmy as well as a Rose D’Or.
Final Punishment is a multi-platform thriller created by Bernardo and set in futurist female prison where a mysterious force is killing off the inmates in the manner they committed their crimes. The series asks the audience to help solve the mystery to save the remaining inmates before they die. Premiered at last year’s Rio De Janeiro Film Festival the series extended to Mobile phones, TV and the Internet and was commissioned by Brazilian Telecom Oi.
- September 12, 2012 Dublin based beActive International Producer Triona Campbell nominated for Female Entrepreneur of the Year Award 2012
- June 24, 2010 Cinéfondation Calls for Directors
- January 22, 2013 Actors Killian Scott and Kelly Campbell launch programme for the 2013 Jameson Dublin International Film Festival
- January 24, 2013 ‘Mrs Brown’s Boys’ & Colin Morgan Win at National Television Awards
- January 25, 2013 National Film School Lecture Series: Rebecca O’Brien
- January 24, 2013 ‘Henry Hugglemonster’ shortlisted for International Emmy
- April 20, 2010 Katie Holly to participate in ‘Producers on the Move’
- December 2, 2013 ‘Beat Girl’ Nominated for Kidscreen Award
- February 7, 2013 beActive and Electus Announce U.S. Format Deal for ‘Beat Girl’
- January 29, 2013 ‘The Summit’ Win Caps off Successful Sundance