7Up and Mofilm are looking for filmmakers to create a TV advertisement for 7Up based on the theme ‘Simpler is Better’. The winning filmmaker will receive $10,000 in cash as well as a trip to the Rome Film Festival, with runners up receiving a combined about of $4,500.
They are looking for films of 30-60 seconds in length which can potentially be used in a large scale national TV campaign in Ireland and Portugal. Further details on the competition are available online at www.mofilm.com
7Up are also hosting a filmmaker meet up Thursday 30th September in Dublin city, and ask those attending to RSVP to the event on Facebook, http://www.facebook.com/event.php?eid=126479334070040&index=1
For more information on 7Up’s campaign visit their Facebook page.
- May 18, 2010 MOFILM Cannes Video Contest
- May 20, 2010 Mofilm's BFI London Film Festival competition
- January 21, 2013 Digital Biscuit kicks off on Thursday
- January 23, 2013 7th Guth Gafa International Documentary Film Festival finds new home in Malin, Co. Donegal
- January 30, 2013 Call For: BAI – applications for Archiving of Programme Material
- January 24, 2013 Fabricating Deceptions – TV3′s ‘Deception’ from Script to Screen
- January 22, 2013 Actors Killian Scott and Kelly Campbell launch programme for the 2013 Jameson Dublin International Film Festival
- January 23, 2013 Call For: Assistant Professor in Screenwriting – Trinity College
- January 25, 2013 JDIFF 2013: Special Event – Brainbelt Illustration Collective team up with Jameson Dublin International Film Festival
- January 29, 2013 Call For: Freshly Squeezed International Student Short Film Festival open for online submissions