The Engine Room Pitch Workshop, from FÁS Screen Training, is a 2-day project development and pitching workshop for documentary/factual filmmakers and producers seeking Irish and international commissions and market intelligence. Running from 13th October 2010, the workshop will take place in Galway.
To attend as a pitcher to the event costs €150, or to go as an observer costs €100. All projects must be submitted by Tuesday 28th September and those who have been selected to pitch will be notified in advance of the workshop.
Filmmakers can apply online at www.screentrainingireland.ie and must forward a one-page proposal for a doc/ factual project (single/series/cross-platform) to email@example.com
- January 24, 2013 Fabricating Deceptions – TV3′s ‘Deception’ from Script to Screen
- January 29, 2013 Call For: Marketing & Communications Assistant at IFI
- July 13, 2010 FÁS Screen Training RED Camera Workshop and Seminar
- February 24, 2014 Galway Film Society and Amnesty International Women’s Day Film Screening
- May 26, 2011 Single Shot Cinema Workshop
- May 7, 2011 ‘Adventures in Independent Cinema’ Report
- January 29, 2013 JDIFF 2013: Story Campus DAY TWO Sunday, Feb 17th
- January 22, 2013 Actors Killian Scott and Kelly Campbell launch programme for the 2013 Jameson Dublin International Film Festival
- January 29, 2013 Irish Short Wins Best Comedy award at 2012 Vacaville International Film Festival
- January 29, 2013 Call For: Freshly Squeezed International Student Short Film Festival open for online submissions