As Pyjama Girls finishes its successful run in the IFI this Thurday, 26th August and as part of the Still Films season, co-founders Nicky Gogan, Paul Rowley and Maya Derrington discuss the evolution of Still Films and the collaborative process employed on such work as Seaview, The Rooms and Pyjama Girls.
The podcast lasts approx 50mins.
- August 19, 2010 PODCAST INTERVIEW WITH ‘PYJAMA GIRLS’ DIRECTOR MAYA DERRINGTON AND PRODUCER NICKY GOGAN
- February 24, 2014 Galway Film Society and Amnesty International Women’s Day Film Screening
- August 24, 2010 Film Ireland talks to Nicky Gogan, co-founder of Still Films.
- July 16, 2010 Interview with writer/director Neasa Hardiman
- August 20, 2010 Interview With Paul Rowley
- November 23, 2011 IFI French Film Festival: L’Atalante
- September 15, 2010 Podcast interviews with writer/director Conor McDermottroe and the team behind ‘Swansong: Story of Occi Byrne’
- July 27, 2010 Interview with 'Colony' co-director Ross McDonnell
- May 21, 2009 Audition Advice For Actors From Casting Director Thyrza Ging
- August 16, 2010 Still Films Week at the IFI