As part of Film Ireland‘s coverage of Still Films week at the IFI, in this podcast Ross Whitaker talks to the makers of the feature documentary Pyjama Girls, director Maya Derrington and producer Nicky Gogan.
Pyjama Girls opens exclusively at the IFI on Friday 2oth August coinciding with the Still Films Season.
The filmmakers discuss their inspiration, funding sources, their festival strategies and the challenges involved in structuring a feature length documentary.
This is a podcast of approximately 31 minutes duration.
- August 17, 2010 Spotlight on 'Pyjama Girls'
- August 20, 2010 Pyjama Girls
- July 30, 2009 Interview With The Makers of 'The Liberties'
- July 29, 2010 Still Films's ‘Pyjama Girls’ at the IFI
- July 31, 2009 Interview with Niall McKay – Director of 'A Song for Dad'
- November 29, 2011 DVD Review: Pyjama Girls
- August 16, 2010 Still Films Week at the IFI
- March 12, 2012 Film Ireland 133 Summer 2010: Spotlight on ‘Pyjama Girls’
- September 28, 2009 Interview with 'Identities' Director Vittoria Colonna and Producer Rachel Lysaght
- May 10, 2011 ‘Build Something Modern’ at the IFI