The 18th annual Gay and Lesbian Film Festival, renamed the GAZE Film Festival, will run for five days over the August bank holiday in the Light House Cinema in Smithfield, Dublin. This year’s event offers a wealth of features, documentaries and shorts from countries such as Uruguay, Brazil, Argentina, Spain, Switzerland, China, Sweden, Ireland, Norway, New Zealand, UK and USA which are of interest to the gay community.
The 2010 line up celebrates and showcases the quality, diversity and invention which is now evident in LGBTQ film and includes a retrospective of Irish Gay shorts from the 18 years of the Festival, presented in collaboration with Culture Ireland. The 2009 shortlist for Best International Gay Short will also be showcased over the weekend.
The Festival runs from 29th July–2nd August 2010 at the Light House Cinema, Dublin. For a full programme log on to www.gaze.ie or add the Gaze Film festival on Facebook
Tickets on sale now from Light House Cinema Box Office Market Square, Smithfield, Dublin 7. Call the ticket line on 01 8797601 from 1–8pm.
- January 22, 2013 Actors Killian Scott and Kelly Campbell launch programme for the 2013 Jameson Dublin International Film Festival
- January 25, 2013 JDIFF 2013: Special Event – Brainbelt Illustration Collective team up with Jameson Dublin International Film Festival
- January 29, 2013 Call For: Marketing & Communications Assistant at IFI
- January 24, 2013 ‘Earthbound’ set for Cinema Release
- July 10, 2009 GAZE Film Festival 2009
- March 29, 2010 The Dublin Film Qlub
- June 18, 2012 Celebrating 20 Years of Ireland’s Premiere LGBT Film Festival
- January 24, 2013 Fabricating Deceptions – TV3′s ‘Deception’ from Script to Screen
- January 23, 2013 Call For: Assistant Professor in Screenwriting – Trinity College
- January 21, 2013 Digital Biscuit kicks off on Thursday