The Documentary Campus Masterschool is open to non-fiction producers in any format or genre. They are looking for ideas, from factual series, one-off documentaries to cross-media projects, from producers and directors who want to begin producing work for a global market.
The Masterschool is a Europe-wide development programme offering filmmakers an opportunity to access the international non-fiction market.15 director/producer teams will develop their documentaries in workshops across Europe over an intensive nine-month period before pitching their ideas to commissioners.
Producers can apply with any type of documentary and projects witch have already been pitched internationally are ineligible. Application deadline is 30th September 2010, apply online via www.reelisor.com
- September 3, 2009 Documentary Campus Masterschool
- November 13, 2013 Call For: Entries for Documentary Campus Masterschool 2014
- January 29, 2013 JDIFF 2013: Story Campus DAY TWO Sunday, Feb 17th
- January 30, 2013 Call For: BAI – applications for Archiving of Programme Material
- January 24, 2013 Fabricating Deceptions – TV3′s ‘Deception’ from Script to Screen
- January 29, 2013 Call For: Freshly Squeezed International Student Short Film Festival open for online submissions
- January 22, 2013 Actors Killian Scott and Kelly Campbell launch programme for the 2013 Jameson Dublin International Film Festival
- February 1, 2011 ‘One World, Many Ways’ Human Rights Documentaries
- September 17, 2010 Engine Room Pitch Workshop in Galway
- January 23, 2013 7th Guth Gafa International Documentary Film Festival finds new home in Malin, Co. Donegal