The time frame and costs involved in film and TV productions mean that disputes with production partners, participants and rights holders can have negative effects on schedules and budgets.
The World Intellectual Property Organization has developed customised Mediation and Expedited Arbitration procedures for film and media disputes..
The Galway launch of the WIPO Mediation and Expedited Arbitration Rules for Film and Media will take place at a breakfast briefing on the 8th July 2010 in the Radisson Hotel, Lough Atalia Road, Galway.
Producers must RSVP by 5th July.
Go to www.screenproducersireland.com for more details.
- January 22, 2013 Call For: Animators/Lead Animators
- January 29, 2013 Black Comedy Short Completed
- March 19, 2013 Call For: Open Casting in Galway for ‘Reign’ Television Drama
- January 28, 2013 Underground Cinema Relaunch 2013
- January 25, 2013 Keith Potter Named as New IFB Project Manager
- June 14, 2011 Martin Sheen at Galway
- January 29, 2013 Call For: Marketing & Communications Assistant at IFI
- January 23, 2013 Call For: Next Generation Student Short Documentary Competition
- January 29, 2013 Call For: Freshly Squeezed International Student Short Film Festival open for online submissions
- January 23, 2013 7th Guth Gafa International Documentary Film Festival finds new home in Malin, Co. Donegal