The Clones Film Festival Marquee at the Flat Lakes Literary & Arts Festival will screen the documentary, Circus Born, by Matt Skinner as well as Conor Horgan’s apocalyptic drama One Hundred Mornings. The latter, which was co-financed by the IFB, Filmbase, TV3 and BAI, will be the closing film at the festival at 7:00pm on Sunday 6th June.
The Flat Lakes Literary & Arts Festival will take place in Clones, Co. Monaghan this week from 4–6 June. For more details on the festival line up visit www.theflatlakefestival.com
- June 28, 2012 DVD Review: Circus Born
- February 8, 2010 Irish Film ‘One Hundred Mornings’ Wins At Slamdance
- April 1, 2010 Issue 132 – Spotlight – One Hundred Mornings
- December 11, 2009 BSÉ/IFB Catalyst Project is first Irish Feature to World Premiere at Slamdance
- May 1, 2009 Issue 128 – Shoots & Roots
- July 19, 2012 Issue 138 Autumn 2011 Irish Playwrights & Screenwriters Guild: Conor Horgan
- May 7, 2011 One Hundred Mornings
- January 23, 2013 Irish Folk Furniture, directed by Tony Donoghue, wins prize for Best Animation at Sundance Film Festival.
- January 24, 2013 Report: JDIFF 2013 Launch
- January 25, 2013 Keith Potter Named as New IFB Project Manager