Filmbase/ RTÉ short Blood Coloured Moon has been invited to screen at the Global Cinema Festival, Madhya Pradesh, India, this month. This screening follows on from director Marc-Ivan O’Gorman’s, Culture
Ireland sponsored, Video Art retrospective presented in Delhi earlier this year.
Closer to home, Blood Coloured Moon has been selected for The Kerry Film Festival (31st October–7th November) and will screen at 4 pm on Monday 2nd November in The Old Presbytery. It is also included in the 22nd Foyle Film Festival in Derry (20–22 November) and will screen on Saturday 28th November at 11.30 at the Nerve Centre.
For more information please visit the films website at http://bloodcolouredmoon.wordpress.com or see a trailer at http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9hpjEz8dSoE
- November 27, 2014 Success at Foyle for Filmbase/RTE Short Film
- June 20, 2012 Filmbase/RTE short film Joy continues a succesful festival run
- July 7, 2017 Claire Gormley, Producer of ‘The Date’
- January 22, 2013 A Mayo Ciné-Concert at the Linenhall Arts Centre
- January 28, 2013 Underground Cinema Relaunch 2013
- January 23, 2013 7th Guth Gafa International Documentary Film Festival finds new home in Malin, Co. Donegal
- January 23, 2013 Irish Folk Furniture, directed by Tony Donoghue, wins prize for Best Animation at Sundance Film Festival.
- November 24, 2008 Submissions Call for International Festival of Films on Tribal Art & Culture 2009
- January 24, 2013 Report: JDIFF 2013 Launch
- January 23, 2013 JDIFF 2013: Guests and Screenings Confirmed