Director Duncan Jones speaks to Film Ireland’s Scott Townsend about his critically-acclaimed debut feature Moon which was released in Irish cinemas on Friday, 17th July 2009.
Duncan discusses how his background as a commercials director helped him to work within a limited budget while also managing to get Kevin Spacey and composer Clint Mansell to contribute.
He also reveals the influence that classic science fiction movies such as 2001 and Outland had on him while making this film.
- January 20, 2010 -- Niall McKay talks to Brant Smith Director of 'In-World War'
- July 24, 2009 -- Moon Review 1
- April 11, 2011 -- Source Code
- July 24, 2009 -- Moon Review 2
- August 8, 2011 -- DVD Review: Source Code
- January 22, 2013 -- ‘Small Time’ takes Audience Award at Seattle’s Science Fiction + Fantasy Short Film Festival Seattle
- January 21, 2013 -- Digital Biscuit kicks off on Thursday
- January 22, 2013 -- Actors Killian Scott and Kelly Campbell launch programme for the 2013 Jameson Dublin International Film Festival
- January 23, 2013 -- Digital Biscuit: ‘Side by Side’ screening and Live Talk: The Digital Direction
- September 15, 2010 -- Podcast interviews with writer/director Conor McDermottroe and the team behind ‘Swansong: Story of Occi Byrne’