This is part two of a two-part Film Ireland podcast with writer/director Conor McMahon, recorded three weeks after the world premiere of his ultra low-budget improvised horror film The Disturbed at the 2009 Galway Film Fleadh.
Conor sheds some light on what does or does not happen to a filmmaker when a film is well received at a large film festival such as Galway, his meeting with sales agents, applying for completion funding, plus more about the movie now that the film has been seen by an audience.
The Disturbed will be screened in the IFI as part of The Horrorthon this October Bank Holiday weekend.
This is an audio podcast of approximately 14 minutes.
- August 6, 2009 -- Part 1: Conor McMahon on 'The Disturbed' before the Galway Film Fleadh
- November 10, 2009 -- 'The Disturbed' gets deal with Cinemavault
- September 17, 2013 -- From the Archive: Breaking (Down) the Budget
- April 1, 2010 -- Issue 132 – Breaking (Down) the Budget
- January 20, 2010 -- Niall McKay talks to Brant Smith Director of 'In-World War'
- October 1, 2009 -- The Horrorthon Returns to the IFI in October
- January 31, 2013 -- Call For: Entries for Galway Film Fleadh 2013
- August 24, 2012 -- UK Premiere of Conor McMahon’s ‘Stitches’ at Film4 FrightFest Tonight Friday August 24th at 11:30pm
- September 5, 2012 -- Comedian Ross Noble To Introduce Premiere Of Irish Comedy Horror ‘Stitches’ At Movie Fest This Saturday
- October 18, 2012 -- ‘Stitches’ opens nationwide 26th October