The RTÉ Concert Orchestra will be performing Warner Bros. Studio’s unique show Bugs Bunny on Broadway at the National Concert Hall on Friday 7th August and Saturday 8th August. The performance will feature a series of vintage Looney Tunes cartoons projected on a big screen, while the RTÉ Concert Orchestra, under Emmy-award winning conductor George Daugherty, will perform their original film scores in perfect synchronization. Tickets for the show, which has drawn widespread international acclaim since its debut on Broadway in 1990, are available now from €25.
For more information see www.nch.ie or call 01 417 0000.
- February 24, 2014 Galway Film Society and Amnesty International Women’s Day Film Screening
- January 29, 2013 Irish animation at Cartoon Movie
- January 24, 2013 ‘Henry Hugglemonster’ shortlisted for International Emmy
- August 22, 2018 Call For: Submissions for IMRO | RTÉ Scoring For Film Programme
- February 24, 2014 Howard Shore to attend National Concert Hall and RTÉ Concert Orchestra evening of his music
- March 26, 2012 Movie Music Magic from the RTÉ Concert Orchestra
- January 4, 2011 90th anniversary screening of ‘The Four Horsemen of the Apocalypse’
- January 24, 2013 Call For: Entries for Encounters Short Film and Animation Festival
- January 21, 2013 Digital Biscuit kicks off on Thursday
- January 22, 2013 A Mayo Ciné-Concert at the Linenhall Arts Centre