The 7th Annual ‘Wie wir leben!/The Way We Live!’ Short Film Festival invites filmmakers from all over the world to enter their latest work for selection. The festival, which will take place from 4– 7 November 2009 in Filmmuseum, Munich, is looking for films which represent people with disabilities, chronic or mental illnesses and their experiences. The films entered should be no longer than 60 minutes and produced in 2007 or later. They can be fictional, documentary, animation or experimental films.
The deadline is 10th July 2009. A selection of about 30 films will be screened in the final international competition programme. There are three awards, presented by an international jury, as well as an audience award.
For more details see www.abm-festival.de
- April 23, 2012 Call For: Entries – 3rd Underground Cinema Film Festival
- April 24, 2012 Call for Entries: 6th Annual Waterford Film Festival
- January 23, 2013 Digital Biscuit: ‘Side by Side’ screening and Live Talk: The Digital Direction
- August 13, 2012 Call For: Entries Anima 2013, the International Animation Film Festival
- October 3, 2011 Call for Entries For Anima Animation Festival 2012 Brussels
- March 12, 2012 Call For: Encounters Short Film and Animation Festival Entries
- February 27, 2012 Call For: entries for Blackrock Animation Film Festival 2012 Competition
- January 23, 2013 7th Guth Gafa International Documentary Film Festival finds new home in Malin, Co. Donegal
- October 2, 2008 ReelHeART Festival Calls for Entries
- November 13, 2008 Hamburg Short Festival Call for Entries