The 7th Annual ‘Wie wir leben!/The Way We Live!’ Short Film Festival invites filmmakers from all over the world to enter their latest work for selection. The festival, which will take place from 4– 7 November 2009 in Filmmuseum, Munich, is looking for films which represent people with disabilities, chronic or mental illnesses and their experiences. The films entered should be no longer than 60 minutes and produced in 2007 or later. They can be fictional, documentary, animation or experimental films.
The deadline is 10th July 2009. A selection of about 30 films will be screened in the final international competition programme. There are three awards, presented by an international jury, as well as an audience award.
For more details see www.abm-festival.de
- January 23, 2013 -- Digital Biscuit: ‘Side by Side’ screening and Live Talk: The Digital Direction
- April 24, 2012 -- Call for Entries: 6th Annual Waterford Film Festival
- April 23, 2012 -- Call For: Entries – 3rd Underground Cinema Film Festival
- August 13, 2012 -- Call For: Entries Anima 2013, the International Animation Film Festival
- October 3, 2011 -- Call for Entries For Anima Animation Festival 2012 Brussels
- January 23, 2013 -- 7th Guth Gafa International Documentary Film Festival finds new home in Malin, Co. Donegal
- March 12, 2012 -- Call For: Encounters Short Film and Animation Festival Entries
- February 27, 2012 -- Call For: entries for Blackrock Animation Film Festival 2012 Competition
- October 2, 2008 -- ReelHeART Festival Calls for Entries
- November 13, 2008 -- Hamburg Short Festival Call for Entries