A Gala Awards Screening of the entries into The Irish Council for Civil Liberties (ICCL) Human Rights Film Competition will take place at the Lighthouse Cinema in Smithfield on Thursday 11th June.
The shortlist of six short films that made it to the final of the competition will be screened, following which the winning filmmaker will be announced by the competition Jury, which includes Jim Sheridan, Rebecca Miller and Michael Dwyer.
The shortlist is now available to view online on the competition website at http://www.humanrightsfilmschool.org
- March 25, 2009 Human Rights Film School Competition
- April 26, 2011 ‘Guiding Lights’ Call for applications
- January 30, 2013 IFI International promotes Irish film across Europe during Ireland’s EU Presidency
- January 23, 2013 ‘Men at Lunch’ in cinemas 1 – 7 February
- January 22, 2013 Actors Killian Scott and Kelly Campbell launch programme for the 2013 Jameson Dublin International Film Festival
- January 25, 2013 National Film School Lecture Series: Rebecca O’Brien
- January 21, 2013 ‘Derelict’ set for US premiere at Chicago Irish Film Festival
- January 24, 2013 Fabricating Deceptions – TV3′s ‘Deception’ from Script to Screen
- January 22, 2013 Watch ‘Irish Folk Furniture’ – A film by Tony Donoghue
- March 25, 2011 Light House Cinema, Smithfield threatened with closure