Award-winning filmmaker, Marc-Ivan O’Gorman, gives a workshop in short film production at Carlow Institute of Technology on the 13th June for the Éigse Arts Festival. Using his most recent production, the RTÉ/Filmbase short film, Blood Coloured Moon, as a case study, he will give an overview on scripting, pre-visualisation, budgeting, scheduling, casting, managing the shoot and post-production.
For more information on this and other Éigse events log on to: www.eigsecarlow.ie or call 059 9140491.
- January 22, 2013 Call For: Animators/Lead Animators
- January 21, 2013 Digital Biscuit kicks off on Thursday
- January 30, 2013 Call For: BAI – applications for Archiving of Programme Material
- January 29, 2013 Call For: Marketing & Communications Assistant at IFI
- January 29, 2013 JDIFF 2013: Story Campus DAY TWO Sunday, Feb 17th
- February 1, 2011 ‘One World, Many Ways’ Human Rights Documentaries
- November 11, 2013 GAZE Dublin International LBGT Film Festival seeks Festival Programmer
- January 29, 2013 Call For: Short Films
- January 25, 2013 JDIFF 2013: Special Event – Brainbelt Illustration Collective team up with Jameson Dublin International Film Festival
- January 23, 2013 7th Guth Gafa International Documentary Film Festival finds new home in Malin, Co. Donegal