The Irish Film Archive at the IFI and The Jameson Dublin International Film Festival will present a special screening of The Seasons accompanied by live music from Colm and Rossa Ó Snodaigh (members of Kíla) and harpist Cormac de Barra.
The Seasons is an intimate diary of life in the little village of Kilkelly, Co. Mayo. Filmed in 1935 by amateur filmmaker Dr. John Benigus Lyons, it charts the social and agricultural life of the village over the course of the year.
It will be screened on Saturday 21st February at 7.30 pm and tickets cost €18.
For further information and bookings please click here or contact the Jameson Dublin International Film Festival box office on 01 672 8861.
- November 8, 2010 'The Seasons' screened with live music from Kíla
- January 22, 2013 A Mayo Ciné-Concert at the Linenhall Arts Centre
- January 29, 2013 Call For: Marketing & Communications Assistant at IFI
- January 30, 2013 IFI International promotes Irish film across Europe during Ireland’s EU Presidency
- January 22, 2013 Actors Killian Scott and Kelly Campbell launch programme for the 2013 Jameson Dublin International Film Festival
- November 23, 2010 JDIFF Season Ticket Available now
- February 17, 2014 Interview: Donal Foreman, writer and director of ‘Out of Here’
- July 20, 2010 Neil Sinyard talk on Woody Allen
- February 1, 2013 JDIFF 2013: Preview – The Good Man
- February 28, 2012 JDIFF 2012 Out of the Past: Baraka,1992