Representatives of Bord Scannán na hÉireann/the Irish Film Board and the Hungarian Motion Picture Public Foundation are to sign a co–production agreement in Berlin on Sunday February 8 with the aim to foster co–productions between the two territories.
The deal includes a reciprocal feature whereby producers from both countries will take turns acting as majority co–producers.
This agreement would work on the basis that when a co–production in which the majority of the budget comes from the Irish side occurs, this will be followed by a co–production in which the equivalent percentage comes from the Hungarian side.
- March 10, 2009 BSÉ/IFB Short Shorts Deadline Announced
- December 10, 2009 The Irish Film Board Comment on the 2010 Budget Allocation
- January 15, 2018 Bord Scannán na hÉireann/the Irish Film Board Publishes 2018 Funding Guidelines
- January 29, 2013 Irish animation at Cartoon Movie
- October 20, 2016 Women in Film and Television, Ireland presents INNOVATORS
- October 22, 2015 Warner Bros. Ireland Award Scholarship to National Film School Student
- May 16, 2012 Bord Scannán na hÉireann/the Irish Film Board Announces New Structure
- December 22, 2015 Statement from the IFB on Gender Equality Six Point Plan
- January 29, 2013 JDIFF 2013: Story Campus DAY TWO Sunday, Feb 17th
- July 14, 2015 Irish Film Board to be Renamed as Screen Ireland