Fresh from its premiere at the Cork Film Festival, the IFI’s Ireland on Sunday presents Identities, Vittoria Colonna’s debut feature-length documentary. Identities is a sensitive and compelling documentary which explores the multicoloured, multicultural transgender community in Ireland. Five personal stories, revealed through intimate observational footage, give shape to the different but parallel worlds of Transvestism, Transsexualism, Drag, Sexual Identity, and Gender Dysphoria.
Filmmaker Vittoria Colonna and Producer Rachael Lysaght will take part in a Q&A after the film.
Identities will be screened as part of the IFI’s Ireland on Sunday Series at 12 pm, 14th December 2008.
Tickets can be booked on www.ifi.ie or 01 679 5744
- July 20, 2009 -- ‘Identities’ to play at the Light House Cinema
- January 29, 2013 -- Call For: Marketing & Communications Assistant at IFI
- September 28, 2009 -- Interview with 'Identities' Director Vittoria Colonna and Producer Rachel Lysaght
- September 3, 2009 -- Colonna’s ‘Identities’ Wins at GAZE
- August 10, 2011 -- Places still available for Filmbase's 5-Day Camera and Lighting Bootcamp Mon, 15th Aug – Fri, 19th Aug
- November 4, 2010 -- 'The Pipe' nationwide release
- January 30, 2013 -- IFI International promotes Irish film across Europe during Ireland’s EU Presidency
- March 2, 2009 -- IFI's Ireland on Sunday Series Continues with Tailwind
- March 15, 2012 -- Report: IFI Ireland on Sunday presents Gerard Hurley’s ‘The Pier’
- January 12, 2012 -- IFI Ireland on Sunday presents Gerard Hurley’s ‘The Pier’